At EES Mining Service LLC, we have been passionately working to introduce the latest technology and knowledge based on our close cooperation with our international partners.
With the intention to reach our goal set out above we always strive to continuously improve our ways to do things and stand by the quality of our work.
As we continue to grow, each day offers a chance to work together, pursue new opportunities and improve upon the past. We establish in-depth relationships with our clients by learning their needs, challenges and goals firsthand so we can offer tailor made solutions with a candid perspective.
Sincerely yours, GANGINJ Batbayar
“EES Mining Service LLC”s mission is to make a lasting difference to the national development by participating in world class projects and to develop workforce with international standard knowledge and know-hows. We envision our country in which communities and societies become more prosperous, safer, healthier, and environmentally more sustainable.
To achieve our mission, we must be a great place to work and we must be a successful business. We need to attract and retain extraordinary talent, and provide our team with professional opportunity, fair salary and benefits, and a healthy work-life balance. We also must perform as a business so that we can meet our obligations, invest in our future, and reward our employees. The more successful we are as a business, the greater development impact we can have.
In everything we do, we live by four core values:
We have an uncompromising commitment to civility and ethical behavior. We play by the rules and do the right thing.
We are accountable to our clients, our co leagues, and the communities where we work. If we fall short, we own up, fix the problem, and get it right the next time.
We demand of ourselves the highest technical and professional standards. We celebrate innovation, learning, and service. We have an unwavering desire to “stretch,” as individuals and as an organization.
We strive to become a global company with a global outlook. We thrive on collaboration with our partners from around the world, and share with them the hope that our work will leave the world a better place.
HSE POLICY STATEMENT
“Zero Accident” is our priority regarded higher than everything else. “EES” mining service LLC is working towards implementaDon of Comprehensive HSE program which is being managed following 5 steps: The company will always focus on HSE training program to raise awareness of safety to teach safer working pracDces and to promote environmental adherence.
Setting HSE Policy
Planning & Implementing
Measuring/Monitoring the performance
Auditing & Reviewing
- Ensure that all personnel, whether employees or contractors, are aware of their delegates HSE responsibilities and are properly trained to undertake these.
- Design and manage our activities to prevent pollution, minimise, environmental and health impacts and provide work places where safety hazards have been fully assesed and appropriately mitigateo.
- As minimum, comply with all applicable HSE legislation, regulations and standards.
- Ensure that HSE protection commands equal prominence with other business considerations in the decision making progress.
- Fully consider local community exoectations and concerns, cultural heritage, short and long-term benefits and costs and liabilities.
- Make this policy avialable both internally, and externally to our stakeholders.
- Strive for continuous improvement in our HSE performance and measure this by setting objectives and targets consistent with the aims of this policy.
- Routinely monitor and report HSE performance to the management of EES LLC, who will ensure that the necessary resources are providede to support this policy fully.